The fourth edition of the festival of theatre professional Amazigh
International Edition - May 2009
In occasion of the sixth anniversary of the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Morocco HRH Moulay El Hassan, while celebrating the national day of theatre in this country, the 4th edition of the festival Amazigh professional theatre will be held in Casablanca by Creative space TAFUKT in partnership with TAMAZGHA VISION from 08 to 15 May 2009.
Following this, all groups and associations existing in the corners of the world, wanting to participate in this event, they are invited to send their technical files include:
- Application for participation bearing the signature of the head of the troupe or association.
- The CV of the troupe or association.
- Summary of plays.
- The detail of the work.
- Photos of the presentation and / or a video copy of the show.
A selection committee will be responsible for programming the works which will be on official competition as well as those made in the margins of this competition. While choosing plays professionals of honour speaking several languages of the world, conferences and roundtables in appointments, as well as training workshops, and artistic performances expected in the cultural spaces of Casablanca.
The works of the official competition are subject to the following conditions:
- The show must be Amazigh language.
- The play must have standards of theatre’s beauty.
- The group or association will play two shows in addition to the spectacle of competition.
- respect the Charter and programming of the festival.
Applications are received at: BP 16113, CASABLANCA PRINCIPALE, kingdom of Morocco. Before January 31, 2009.
For any information, please contact N°: 0021263405133 / 0021269279582 / 0021262063515
Or e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com - assoufi.tv @ gmail.com